how the toolkit saves you money
The Latitude Testing Toolkit is an extremely cost-effective way of creating and operating a language testing capability when compared to:
- Developing a high-quality test (which will cost in excess of £100,000); and
- Purchasing language testing services from a 3rd party test provider.
Here two scenarios.
You conduct approximately 100 tests a year (1,000 over a ten-year period). You purchase the Latitude Testing Toolkit start-up package and run the test independently for 10 years with no further support.
|Developing your own test (with zero additional investment)||Using a 3rd party which charges you £40 per test||Using the Latitude Testing Toolkit|
You conduct approximately 300 tests a year (3,000 over a ten-year period) across a network of test centres.
You purchase the Latitude Testing Toolkit start-up package along with the following support services on an 'as required' basis:
- 2 sets of new test materials
- 2 refresher training courses for existing test personnel
- 1 initial training course for new test personnel
- 1 workshop in investigating test validity and reliability
|Developing your own test (with ongoing test maintenance)||Using a 3rd party which charges you £40 per test||Using the Latitude Testing Toolkit|
- As your volume grows, your savings grow
- You operate completely independently with no reliance on a 3rd party
- You build your own expertise leading to sustainability in the long term
Contact email@example.com to find out more about using the Latitude Testing Toolkit at your organisation.