Last modified: 30th October 2019
RESERVATION and payment
1. Reservations are subject to:
Availability at the time of booking; and
Our receipt of payment in full.
2. We can accept payment by credit card via our website or by bank transfer. For payments received by bank transfer:
A £20 administration fee applies; and
The customer is responsible for any and all transfer and currency conversion fees.
3. We can accept cash payments in person on the first day of a course subject to availability.
Course availability and status
1. We run courses with a minimum of 6 reserved participants.
2. We advertise our course dates as ‘planned’. This means that the course will run subject to a minimum of 6 reserved participants.
3. The course status is ‘planned’ until:
Friday 1st May 2020; or
6 or more participants have reserved (whichever comes sooner).
4. On or before Friday 1st May 2020:
If there are sufficient participant numbers, the course status will change to ‘confirmed’;
We will email all enrolled participants with updates to the status of the course; and
We will publish changes to the course status on the relevant pages on our website.
5. At the point we receive a maximum number of reserved participants for a course, the course status will change to ‘full’ and we will publish the change to the course status on the relevant pages on our website.
1. All payments are refundable in full if we cancel a ‘planned’ or ‘confirmed’ course.
2. Payments are refundable if a participant cancels course any time up to Friday 1st May 2020. A £50 cancellation fee per course applies.
3. Payments are non-refundable if the participant cancels a course on or after Friday 1st May 2020.
4. We shall not be liable for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by any participant that arise directly or indirectly from course cancellations whether made by us or a course participant.