Terms and conditions
INSTRUCTOR, AVIATION FAMILIARISATION AND RATER TRAINING 2018
1. We run courses with 5 or more participants.
2. We advertise our course dates as ‘planned’. This means that the course will run subject to required participant numbers.
3. The course status is ‘planned’ until:
- Friday 11th May 2018; or
- 5 or more students have enrolled (whichever comes sooner).
4. On or before Friday 11th May 2018, if there are sufficient participant numbers, the course status will change to ‘confirmed’.
5. Our course support officer will email all enrolled participants with updates to the status of the course on or before Friday 11th May 2018. Changes to the course status will also be posted on the relevant pages on the Latitude website.
1. To reserve a place on the course, participants need to pay a deposit of £200 before Friday 11th May 2018.
2. All payments (deposits and payments in full) are refundable if we cancel a ‘planned’ or ‘confirmed’ course.
3. Deposits are non-refundable if a participant cancels their course at any time.
4. All payments are non-refundable if the participant cancels within 4 weeks of the course start date.
5. We shall not be liable for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by any participant that arise directly or indirectly from course cancellations.